UFO are an English heavy metal and hard rock band that was formed in 1969. UFO became a transitional group between early hard rock and heavy metal and the New Wave of British Heavy Metal. UFO were ranked No. 84 on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock".
No Heavy Petting is the fifth studio album by the British rock band UFO, released in 1976. It is the first UFO album to feature a full-time keyboard player as a member of the band, making this their first record as a five-piece band. While keyboardist Danny Peyronel only stayed in the band for this one album, he did co-write several tracks on the record.
In 1994, a CD including this album and Lights Out was released by BGO Records. Like many CDs in the UFO catalogue, it was remastered and reissued with bonus tracks in 2007.
1. "Natural Thing" Michael Schenker, Phil Mogg, Pete Way 4:01
2. "I'm a Loser" Schenker, Mogg 3:55
3. "Can You Roll Her" Danny Peyronel, Mogg, Andy Parker 2:58
4. "Belladonna" Schenker, Mogg 4:32
5. "Reasons Love" Schenker, Mogg 3:17
1. "Highway Lady" Peyronel 3:49
2. "On with the Action" Schenker, Mogg, Peyronel 5:03
3. "A Fool in Love" Frankie Miller, Andy Fraser 2:50
4. "Martian Landscape"
Oh Belladonna never knew the pain
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe it'll drive you insane
The open letter just carelessly placed
And you move in silence, the tea so delicately laced
 Out of reach, out of touch
How you've learned to hate so much
Came from passion, and you gave it a name
The fingers are poisoned like needles in the drivin' rain
So smile discreetly as you watch with such grace
Now I must slip away, but can you forget my face