Def Leppard are an English rock band formed in 1977 in Sheffield as part of the new wave of British heavy metal movement. Since 1992, the band has consisted of Joe Elliott (lead vocals), Rick Savage (bass, backing vocals), Rick Allen (drums), Phil Collen (lead and rhythm guitar, backing vocals), and Vivian Campbell (rhythm and lead guitar, backing vocals). This is the band's longest lasting line-up.
Pyromania is the third studio album by English rock band Def Leppard, released on 20 January 1983. The first album to feature guitarist Phil Collen who replaced founding member Pete Willis, Pyromania was produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange. The album was a shift away from the band's heavy metal roots towards more radio-friendly glam rock and hard rock, finding massive mainstream success. Pyromania charted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200, No. 4 on the Canadian RPM Album chart and No. 18 on the UK Albums Chart selling over ten million copies in the US, thus being certified diamond by the RIAA
1. "Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop)" Steve Clark, Rick Savage, Mutt Lange, Joe Elliott 3:52
2. "Photograph" Clark, Pete Willis, Savage, Lange, Elliott 4:12
3. "Stagefright" Savage, Elliott, Lange 3:46
4. "Too Late for Love" Clark, Lange, Willis, Savage, Elliott 4:30
5. "Die Hard the Hunter" Lange, Clark, Savage, Elliott 6:17
6. "Foolin'" Clark, Lange, Elliott 4:32
7. "Rock of Ages" Clark, Lange, Elliott 4:09
8. "Comin' Under Fire" Lange, Clark, Willis, Elliott 4:20
9. "Action! Not Words" Lange, Clark, Elliott 3:49
10. "Billy's Got a Gun"