Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O. (and subsequent offshoots) is a Japanese psychedelic rock band, the core of which formed in 1995. The band is led by guitarist Kawabata Makoto and early in their career featured many musicians, but by 2004 the line-up had coalesced with only a few core members and frequent guest vocalists.
The band has released albums frequently on a number of international record labels as well as the Acid Mothers Temple family record label, which was established in 1998 to document the activities of the whole collective.
Ominous From The Cosmic Inferno is an album by Acid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic Inferno, released in 2007 by Brazilian label Essence Music. The album was limited to one thousand copies and came packaged in a miniature gatefold LP sleeve with pop-up artwork.
1. "Ecstasy in Hell" Kawabata, Tabata 4:57
2. "Nipples in the Dream Woods" Kawabata, Tabata 18:49
3. "Omen Amen" Kawabata 17:16
4. "Dark Side of the Apocalypse" Kawabata, Tabata 13:44
5. "Golem Rock" Kawabata, Tabata 7:31
6. "Na Na Hey Hey from the Cosmic Inferno" Acid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic Inferno 4:11