This blog has reached the end of Thanks all friends for all the years we have traveled in the world of music together. Goodbye!!!

Δευτέρα 2 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Stratovarius - Destiny [1998]



Stratovarius is a Finnish power metal band that formed in 1984. Since their formation, they have released 16 studio albums, 4 DVD and 5 live albums. Along with German bands Helloween, Blind Guardian, and Gamma Ray, Stratovarius is considered one of the leading and most influential groups of the power metal genre. In its history, the band has gone through many chaotic lineup changes and since 1995 there are no founding members of the band that remain. Currently, the longest standing member is singer Timo Kotipelto, who joined in 1994.

Destiny is the seventh studio album by power metal band Stratovarius, released on 5 October 1998 through Noise Records. It reached No. 1 on the Finnish albums chart and remained on that chart for 17 weeks. "SOS" was released as a single, reaching No. 2 on the Finnish singles chart and remaining on that chart for eleven weeks


Tracklist:

01 Stratovarius--Destiny
02 Stratovarius--SOS
03 Stratovarius--No turning back
04 Stratovarius--4000 rainy nights
05 Stratovarius--Rebel
06 Stratovarius--Years go by
07 Stratovarius--Playing with fire
08 Stratovarius--Venus in the morning
09 Stratovarius--Anthem of the world
10 Stratovarius--Cold winter nights


download


       



These empty days are filling me with pain 
After I left it seems my life is only rain 
My heart is longing to the better times 
When everything was still so fine I wonder why it happens so fast 

You give your heart away knowing it might not last 
I'm still here waiting for the rain to fall
 And to see you once again 

4000 Rainy Nights 
4000 Nights I'd be with you 
4000 Rainy Nights with you 

I keep your memory in my heart
You give me hope when everything is so dark 
That thing nobody can take away
 Forever in me 

4000 Rainy...

1 σχόλιο: