This blog has reached the end of Thanks all friends for all the years we have traveled in the world of music together. Goodbye!!!

Τετάρτη 11 Ιουλίου 2018

Chronomancy - Here And Now




Country of origin:Greece
Location:Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
Status:ActiveFormed in:2010
Genre:Power Metal
Lyrical themes:Epic tales
Current label:Unsigned/independentYears active:2010-present
Tracklist

01.The City Of Time
02.Shining Blood
03.Black War
04.Baptized In Fire
05.Visions
06.Reincarnation
07.A Bard's Dream
08.Bridge Of Faith
09.Divine Command
10.The Ides Of March

download


          




Lyrics: My heart is on fire Soon 
I'll ride into the fray 
Hate will fly toward me 
But I will smile and sustain 
Father give me strength
 I am not yet dead 
I was born to make the change 
Glory in Τhy name Father give me strength Oh... 
Baptized in the Fire 
Burning hearts into the night 
Baptized in the Fire 
With the power to turn wrong to right 
Chaos is around us
 But there's order in our hearts 
The solar wind's blowing 
And begins the righteous march yeah... 
Father give me strength 
I am not yet dead I was born to make the change
 Glory in Τhy name Father give me strength 
Baptized in the Fire Burning hearts into the night Baptized in the Fire ...
With the power to save us Baptized in the Fire 
Burning hearts into the night Baptized in the Fire 
With the power to turn wrong to right

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου